Looking for a Family Practice in Orlando, FL?
Legacy Family Medicine is a unique family practice serving Orlando, Florida. Our founder, Philip T. Hardy, MD, is board-certified in family medicine. Dr. Hardy has assembled a compassionate and competent team of healthcare providers who believe in providing patients from ages 15 to 105 with holistic medical care and treatment. If you wish to find a doctor nearby who practices family medicine with your family as a top priority, contact us.
We Believe . . .
- You are unique, your health issues are unique, and you deserve a family practice that offers unique health solutions.
- Improving your family’s quality of life is more important than just checking off the boxes to meet the standard of care.
- Finding and treating the root cause of illness is superior to solely treating symptoms.
- Spending time to talk to you and understand your complaints yields a more accurate diagnosis the first time.
- Integrating holistic healthcare (mind, body and spirit) allows your body to regenerate using its innate healing properties.
- You will accomplish your health goals easier if your family practice provides you with compassion and understanding.
- Patients deserve individualized, whole person, holistic medical care and treatment.
- Educating patients improves health outcomes without medicines.
- Your opinions about your health and healthcare treatment are valuable.
Your Family Practice Team
Philip T. Hardy, MD, MT, ASCP
Family Practice Physician
“I strive not only to listen, but to understand each patient’s unique story and needs. We promise to ‘walk with’ each patient to diagnose and assist with health concerns. Lasting results are achieved by maintaining a therapeutic alliance with each patient.”
- Orlando Magazine: Top Doctor 2010
- Orlando Style Magazine: Elite Physician 2012, 2013
- Patient Choice Winner: National Compassionate Doctor Award 2016
Dedicated to finding health solutions that work, Dr. Hardy believes that achieving an optimal outcome starts with thoroughly understanding a patient’s health condition. He is confident that ANY health issue can be improved or solved through education, lifestyle changes, appropriate diagnostic testing, and specialist consultations when needed. He and his team ensure that patients understand their diagnoses, so that they experience less fear of the unknown and feel more empowered to improve their lives.
Originally from Loma Linda, California, Dr. Hardy worked as a biochemist before becoming a doctor. His hobbies include SCUBA diving, snorkeling, weight lifting and travel. He has a love for music and in his youth pursued a dream to become a professional songwriter, lyricist, vocalist, and performing musician (he plays the tenor saxophone, guitar, keyboards and electric bass). Dr. Hardy loves learning new languages. Spanish is his favorite and he is proud of his ability to take a patient’s health history entirely in Spanish. Dr. Hardy is married with two children.
- Graduate of Oregon Health & Science University with a degree in Medical Technology
- Graduate of Loma Linda University School of Medicine
- Active duty physician in the Air Force (Family Medicine and Urgent Care at Andersen AFB in Guam/Director of Emergency Services at Tyndall AFB in Panama City, FL)
- United States Air Force Commendation and Achievement (First Oak Leaf Cluster) while on active duty
- Internship in Internal Medicine and residency training in Family Medicine at Florida Hospital South
- Board Certified by the American Board of Family Practice and American Society of Clinical Pathologists
- Member: Pan-American Medical Association of Central Florida
Maria Lipari, PA-C
Physician Assistant Certified
Maria is a physician assistant who completed bachelor's degrees in Nutritional Science and Human Biology at Michigan State University. She then moved to Orlando, Florida to attend Nova Southeastern University where she graduated with high honors in Master of Physician Assistant studies. During her free time, she likes to take adventures in Florida with her boyfriend. She also likes to play piano and listen to music.
Brooke Hinga, PA-C
Physician Assistant Certified
Brooke is a Florida native who earned her Bachelor's Degree in Health Sciences at the University of Central Florida. She received her Master's Degree at Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania. She is happily married and has two rescue dogs, Archer and Bow.
Glendaliz Sandoval is originally from Puerto Rico. She started working with Legacy Family Medicine on 2010. Currently, Glenda is our assistant Manager and referral coordinator. She enjoys taking care of patients. Glenda will go the extra mile to resolve any of our patients' needs. She enjoys boat fishing with her family. Glenda is a dog lover "I'm crazy about my dog Willie"!
Your Orlando Family Practice
Our family practice is located at 11602 Lake Underhill Road, Suite 119, Orlando, FL 32825. We are located on Lake Underhill Road, between Rouse Road and Alafaya Trail. Take Exit 20 or Exit 21 off of Florida State Road 408 (East-West Expressway), convenient access from anywhere in Central Florida.
We love serving our Orlando area communities including Azalea Park, Bithlo, Chuluota, Winter Park, Oviedo, Conway, Vista East, Casselberry, Altamonte Springs, Lake Nona, Avalon Park, Waterford Lakes, Research Parkway, and the University of Central Florida. Make an appointment to see your primary care physician by calling our friendly staff at 407-781-1000. We are accepting new patients and referrals.