Legacy Family Medicine COVID-19 updates:
- All patients must bring their own personal face mask or covering and wear it at all times, please make sure to cover your nose.
- All patients will need to fill out our health screening questionnaire.
- Telemedicine appointments are available, please confirm with your medical insurance for coverage.
YOUR FAMILY DOCTOR AND OUR FOUNDER
Philip T. Hardy
M.D. MT, ASCP
An Award-Winning Family Doctor
Dr. Hardy created Legacy Family Medicine from the inspiration and influence of his paternal grandparents, who were successfully married for 78 years. They lived to 100 and 103 without taking medications during their lifetime. His childhood was a different kind of medical school. He didn’t understand his grandparents’ habits at the time, but as he looked back, he realized they optimized their health with diet, activity/exercise, sleep, life balance, stress management, and targeted supplements. He found value in the mentality of self-healing and allowing the body to regenerate using its innate healing properties. Dr. Hardy is a family doctor who provides individualized whole-person medical care and treatment, as only someone with his special background can.
Do You Prefer a Family Doctor Who Listens to You?
If you’re like most of our patients, you want a family doctor who:
- Treats you and your family members as individuals with unique needs and backgrounds
- Avoids a “one size fits all” mentality
- Educates, guides and directs you to appropriate health resources
- Actively seeks non-drug solutions first
- Integrates holistic medicine, caring for you at all levels: body, mind and spirit
- Helps you achieve your health goals in a compassionate, understanding, effective and accurate manner
WHAT PATIENTS ARE SAYING
A Family Doctor Who Practices Integrative Health
Legacy Family Medicine proudly offers comprehensive, board-certified family medicine. We are a primary care provider that combines traditional medicine with modern technology features. We also offer urgent care and walk-in care services.
Our family medical center is located at 11602 Lake Underhill Road, Suite 119, Orlando, FL 32825. We are located on Lake Underhill Road, between Rouse Road and Alafaya Trail. We are a quick hop off the exit of Florida State Road 408 (East-West Expressway), convenient access from anywhere in Central Florida.
We love serving our Orlando area communities including Lake Nona, Avalon Park, Waterford Lakes, Research Parkway, and the University of Central Florida. Make an appointment to see your family doctor by calling our friendly staff at 407-781-1000. We are accepting new patients and referrals.